Accessibility is a shared university responsibility. It takes every member of the community understanding their responsibilities. And all of us being accountable for our actions.
Contribute to this website
Does your unit value and contribute to accessibility?
Join our university partners in ensuring all Badgers have access by contacting the Americans with Disabilities Act
(ADA) Coordinator to share your resources and expertise on this website.
University accessibility partners
Groups that are working to build community, advocate, and practice accessibility at UW-Madison.
- Center for User Experience
- McBurney Disability Resource Center
- Employee Disability Resources Office
- Office of Compliance
- Facilities, Planning and Management
- Disability Studies Initiative
- Division of Diversity, Equity, and Educational Achievement
- UW Libraries
- Accessible Technology Advisory Group (ATAG)
- Committee on Disability Access and Inclusion - requires DUO to access
- Digital Accessibility Community of Practice
- Recreation & Wellbeing
Engage and build community with student organizations and volunteer opportunities.
Overview of the Office of Compliance in American Sign Language
About this video
This video contains no audio and is captioned. A transcript appears with the video.
To increase the size of the transcript, select “Ctrl +”.
The transcript will disappear if the video is enabled to full screen size.